1. Administrative Assistant
Company – Josephine County Defense Lawyers, Inc.
Location – Grants Pass, OR, USA
Qualification – Experience in office administration or other related fields.
Salary – $3,300 – $3,600 Monthly
- Work as administrative assistant for public defense consortium in Josephine County.
- Draft correspondences, reports, and other documents.
- Perform routine tasks for the board of directors, pay monthly bills and handle light bookkeeping.
- Track case assignments and perform all other office tasks.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask with Microsoft Office, Excel, MS Word, And Adobe.
2. Receptionist Administrative Assistant
Company – TRI-AD
Location – Escondido, CA, USA
Qualification – Bachelor’s degree + 1- 3 Years Office Administration Experience
Salary – $17 – $19 Hourly
- Provides general clerical, administrative, human resources, accounting and finance tasks.
- Responsible for answering incoming calls and directing calls to appropriate associates.
- Effectively interact with clients, department managers, and staff.
- Provide exceptional customer experience, greet participants and visitors as well.
- Corodinate additional clerical and administrative duties to the corporate team.
3. Administrative Assistant
Company – Alpha Advisors & Consultants
Location – Roswell, GA, USA
Qualification – Office Administration Experience.
Salary – $35,000 – $45,000 Per Year.
- Perform data entry, enter orders for processing, and follow up on open order items.
- Create and manage monthly action item lists for each property.
- Provide exemplary customer support service to clients and other employees.
- Maintain accurate digital records, files, and communications through data entry
- Manage resident relationships to ensure resident retention and satisfaction
4. Parish Administrator
Company – St Michael’s and All Angels Episcopal Church
Location – Lihue, HI, USA
Qualification – Bachelors Degree in business administration + 2 years of experience
Salary – $19 – $20 Hourly
- Work environment that values diversity, creativity and mutual respect.
- Value differences of race, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation, and religion.
- Maintain effective working relationships and be a team player.
- Utilizes good organizational and multi-tasking skills and be able to handle multiple priority tasks using independent judgment.
- Perform all duties in compliance with the laws & regulation of the State of Hawai’i and USA.
5. Office Manager/Practice Administrator
Company – Delta Internal Medicine
Location – Orlando, FL, USA
Qualification – Experience in administrative services or other related fields.
Salary – $50,000 – $65,000 Per Year.
- Responsible for overseeing the administrative activities of the organization.
- Manage records, information, plan and maintain work facilities in the organisation.
- Provide administrative assistance to management team.
- Encourage and improve cross-department internal communication
- Perform other office tasks like replenish office supplies, distribute mail, custodial duties, etc.
6. Office Administrator
Company – Area Networks, Inc.
Location – Brooklyn Heights, OH, USA
Qualification – Must have previous Office experience
Salary – $17 Per Hour
- Update Excel spreadsheets with contact information.
- Email ad route documents and fax to various state entities.
- Filing documents using Microsoft Word, Excel, ad Outlook.
- Use multi-task copy machine and have strong filing skills.
- Perorm back-up COVID screener.
7. Licensed Residential Child Care Administrator
Company – Emerald Total Care
Location – Houston, TX, USA
Qualification – Bachelor or Master’s degree in social work or related behavioral field.
Salary – $18 – $23 Per Hour
- Coordinates the administrative and clinical functions of the agency
- Supervises and supports administrative staff.
- Coordinates the communication for the team.
- Oversees the daily office management and maintenance
- Verifies, approves, and rescinds verification/approvals of foster families.
8. Production Administrator
Company – Groundworks
Location – Orlando, FL, USA
Qualification – High School Degree/GED 1-2 years Administrative Assistant experience
Salary – $14 – $15 Per Hour
- Handling office tasks like filing, setting up for meetings, generating reports and presentations, and reordering supplies.
- Provide administrative support for timekeeping.
- Ensure office equipment is in working order to include scheduling maintenance.
- Great customer experiences and service is how we built our reputation.
- Create and close purchase orders.
9. Office Administrator
Company – Advantage Plus, Inc.
Location – Kennesaw, GA, USA
Qualification – High school diploma with relevant working experience.
Salary – $12 – $15 Per Hour
- Undertake basic bookkeeping tasks and issue invoices, checks, daily deposit, etc.
- Assist in office management and organization procedures.
- Answer the phone to take messages or redirect calls to appropriate colleagues.
- Utilize office appliances such as photocopier, printers etc for clerical works.
- Use computer software for word processing, and spreadsheet creation etc.
10. City Administrator
Company – City of Palouse
Location – Palouse, WA, USA
Qualification – Any combination of education with relevant working experience.
Salary – $50,000 Per Year
- Prepares the preliminary budget and final budget upon Council ratification and administration of the final budget.
- Prepares budget projections for the city’s annual approximate $3 million budget..
- Prepares and administers grants and loans awarded to the City.
- Accountable for the state auditor’s office grueling audits a minimum of every three years.
- Prepares the City’s Annual Financial Report and submits it to the State.