Company – The Cape Cod Five Cents Savings Bank
Location – Dennis, MA, USA
Qualification – Associates Degree or GED Eligible for NMLS registration
Salary – $45,400 – $75,700 Per Year
- Develops rapport and good standing relationship with customers.
- Being responsive and timely with correspondence and problem resolution.
- Provide excellent customer care to customers relative to daily transactions, addressing inquiries, and problem resolution.
- Performs basic banking transactions including- processing deposits and loan payments, verifying cash and endorsements.
- Safeguards customer trust by upholding duty of customer confidentiality
Company – Midfirst Bank
Location – Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Qualification – H.S. diploma/GED + Minimum of 6 months of customer service & cash handling experience.
Salary – $13 – $15 Per Hour
- Processing customer transactions efficiently and accurately in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintaining and balancing a cash drawer, and adhering to policies and procedures.
- Greeting customers, facilitating a welcoming, and customer-focused environment.
- Generating new business and expanding relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Responding to customer inquiries and concerns; along with side researching and identifying solutions.
Company – Infotech Sourcing
Location – San Francisco, CA, USA
Qualification – A college degree + 1 – 2 years of experience.
Salary – $34,000 – $60,000 Per Year
- Provide ongoing exceptional client service on the phone and occasionally in person.
- Support the Preferred Banking team in day-to-day responsibilities.
- Assist with obtaining and organizing all required documentation and filing.
- Maintain new account logs, Eagle reports, ALCO reports, client/product reports, and transaction logs.
- Maintain client relationships and open new accounts.
Company – Bank of Hawaii
Location – Honolulu, HI, USA
Qualification – Bachelor’s degree + Minimum 2 years of banking experience.
Salary – $40,000 – $75,000 Per Year
- Sell financial services to clients by addressing both long-term and short-term goals.
- Ensure financial needs and personalized financial solutions are delivered proactivly.
- Executes call program and maintains an active relationship with all top-tier clients.
- Identifies and secures new high and/or potentially high-value consumer clients.
- Networks in the community and market area for prospecting purposes and to establish new referral sources.
Company – South Shore Savings Bank
Location – South Weymouth, MA, USA
Qualification – High School Diploma or GED required Or Associates Degree.
Salary – $33,000 – $64,000 Per Year
- Responsible for knowledge and expertise in utilizing customer interface technology, electronic delivery systems, and numerous software applications used by the Bank
- Assists/Advises customers by electronic delivery systems with transactions.
- Proactively cross-sells by identifying sales opportunities and follows referral procedures.
- Reviews electronic banking reports and processes as applicable.
- Keeps current on changes in technology, electronic and alternative delivery methods.
Company – U.S. Bank
Location – Wichita, KS, USA
Qualification – Previous experience in finance, banking, or other related fields.
Salary – $36,000 – $100,000 Per Year
- Advise borrowers on financial status and payment methods.
- Guide customers through the loan application process.
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- File loan applications and supporting documents.
- Develop referral networks to locate prospects for loans.
Company – JPMorgan Chase & Co
Location – Phoenix, AZ, USA
Qualification – Bachelor’s degree + 5 to 7 years of experience in business banking.
Salary – $56,000 – $90,000 Per Year
- Communicates with external and internal customers through various channels.
- Responds promptly and accurately to customer inquiries and processes a variety of customer requests within different levels of complexity.
- Performs day-to-day activities that ensure effective account management.
- Demonstrates the ability to successfully collect on delinquent accounts.
- Establishes relationships with Vendors, Sales, Originations, Operations and Finance departments.
Company – Metro Bank (US)
Location – Baltimore, MD, USA
Qualification – High School or GED + Minimum 1 of Years of Job Related Experience.
Salary – $30,000 – $57,000 Per Year
- Builds relationships with internal and external referral sources through key sales strategies.
- Perform activities to achieve expected performance goals.
- Counsels customers on lending options and solutions to meet their needs.
- Supports and facilitates key banking partnerships.
- Provides excellent service and supports an outstanding customer mortgage experience.
Company – Provident Financial Services
Location – Wantage, NJ, USA
Qualification – High school diploma or GED + 1 – 2 years in banking retail sales/service
Salary – $35,000 – $67,000 Per Year
- Promotes bank products, refer or resolve customer inquiries concerning accounts or other banking services.
- Actively refers clients for commercial business to branch manager.
- Exceed client expectations through active engagement, commitment and dedication to servicing and building customer relationships.
- Supplements general platform sales and service responsibilities as required..
- Exhibit and execute on customer service protocols.
Company – Capco
Location – Dallas, TX, USA
Qualification – Bachelor’s degree + 3 years professional experience in financial services.
Salary – $45,000 – $73,000 Per Year
- Lead and support client discussions that center around sales, servicing, and transacting processes across banking products and segments.
- Efficiently address the most impactful challenges related to the business processes.
- Assist project teams in measuring current business or operational performance.
- Facilitate the collaboration and coordination between business and technology to deliver on client end-to-end objectives.
- Work as part of a team leveraging agile and modern software delivery techniques.